A variant with a unique pattern of perforated holes, CureTape® Punch 5cm x 5m . The patented “hole” pattern causes differences in pressure under the tape applied. As a result of which, receptors in the skin and fascia receive even more stimuli in different directions as compared to normal kinesiology tape.
CureTape® Punch benefits:
- A greater stretching capacity
- Three-dimensional stretching direction
- Greater ventilation of the skin
- Allows the tape to dry more quickly after getting wet
- Sticks better
- Multiple 24h lifting and “cupping”, extra lifting effect
Experienced tapers use CureTape-Punch® in particular for the following applications:
- On nerve pathways: due to diagonal elasticity, the nerve receives an extra stimulus (such as nerve radiation and constrictions)
- For stroke patients. They respond better due to the extra stimulation of the hole pattern
- Lymphatic system also receives extra impulses, making this variant of the CureTape® very suitable for acute injuries, swellings and hematomas
- When loosening fibrosing and scars
- With pain relief (such as back pain)
COLOURS OF CURETAPE® PUNCH
beige – EAN 8717624160622
blue – EAN 8717624160653
pink – EAN 8717624160684
black – EAN 8717624160745
CureTape® is the most widely used brand in the professional kinesiotape (para) medical market. CureTape® is a medical product that belongs to Class 1.
The prices are per roll.