Finally, there is an international book available that teaches you how to apply acupressure cross patches! Unique and not yet available on the international medical taping market. In this innovative book, you will find out how to use the cross tape method to relieve yourself and other people of many different conditions. The book shows how easy and fast CrossLinq can be applied in practice.
CrossLinq taping book content
The CrossLinq handbook contains more than 100 practical examples of treatment, 364 pages with clear explanations of the method, and high-quality photos of all treatments. The handbook also contains the latest insights and provides a total overview of the applications that are possible with CrossLinq, conveniently in alphabetical order of the conditions.
CrossLinq is used on (local) pain points, trigger points, and acupuncture points. CrossLinq tapes are grid-shaped, electrostatically charged tapes that remove blockages, reduce or even remove pain and ailments, painlessly and without medication.
CrossLinq® acupressure taping book information
- ISBN/EAN 978-90-825826-1-1
- Author: Olaf Kandt
- Illustrator: René van den Berg
- Instruction book with more than 100 applications
- Number of pages: 364
- Language: English
- First edition; December 2016, first print
- Renewed and current insights
CrossLinq® is used, among other things, for:
- Better healing of scars.
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- A trigger point in fibromyalgia.
- Muscle tension.
- Activating or sedating medians.
- Lymph node stations or to promote lymphatic drainage.
- Painful range of motion with pain on 1 specific point.
Take a look at the preview of the MTC® CrossLinq® acupressure taping book