CureTape elastic kinesiology tapes are skin-friendly and anti-allergic. They are latex free, certified with the TÜV quality mark and produced in the ISO-13485/9001 certified factory in South Korea.
The high quality elastic cotton is water resistant and is backed with a breathable, hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive layer. CureTape products are Medical Class 1 registered and fulfil all European and international medical quality requirements.
Due to the high level of quality and control, CureTape is safe to use and therefore the best choice for the medical professional to achieve the best result possible within the treatment.
Basic principles for using CureTape® within a medical treatment
- It activates the body’s natural recovery process.
- It’s only for professionals.
- Therapeutic treatment on anatomy and physiology versus function.
- It supports the function and provides tissue protection.
- Full freedom of movement.
- It’s a 24/7 treatment and enabling tissue to recover optimal after trauma.